We recently asked parents to tell us their kids’ fave jokes for a prize and we’re obsessed with their choices. Check out the side-splitting submissions – and sign up for our e-newsletters for your chance at a random contest like this, too!
What did the number zero say to the number eight?
– Maddie McGuire, 12, Dexter
Why does a seagull fly over the sea?
Because if it flew over the bay, it would be a bagel.
– Eliot Moore, 8, Canton
Where does a snowman keep his money?
In a snowbank!
– Emily Kuron, 5, Clarkston
(Repeat until person is getting tired.)
Orange you glad I didn’t say banana?
– Eddie Bizyk, 4, Macomb Township
Why couldn’t the pony sing?
Because she was a little hoarse!
– Charlotte Wahl, 9, Pleasant Ridge
What is a ninja’s favorite shoe?
“He follows it up with ‘Wocka-wocka!’ channeling Fozzie from the Muppet Babies,” says his mom, Julie Hand.
– Mason Hand, 4, Beverly Hills
Wanna hear a joke about paper? Never mind … it’s tearable.”
– Sonya Evans, 8, Utica
Turnip the volume.
– Ayden Mio, 7, West Bloomfield
Candice joke get any worse?
– Alyse Mio, 6, West Bloomfield
What did one horse say to the other horse in the bakery?
Will you share a brow-neigh with me?
– Amelia Prather, 6, Royal Oak
Ever tried to eat a clock?
I wouldn’t try; it’s time-consuming!
– Lily Prather, 10, Royal Oak
What did the fish say when he got to the lake?
This is (E)Erie!
– Leo Palmer, Madison Heights
Do you know any other great jokes for kids? Tell them to us in the comments!