TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Tips to Breaking Through Racial, Ethnic and Religious Barriers
- Entire Detroit Volleyball Team Scores Scholarships
- Virtual Capuchin Walk Supports Detroit’s Needy
- Faygo Pineapple Orange Makes a Comeback
- Tips to Get Kids Reading This Summer
- Multicultural Children’s Books That Showcase Diversity
- Watch This, Do That: The Princess and the Frog
Funnel Cake with Berries Recipe
Why Do Babies Get Their Days and Nights Mixed Up
The Reality of Being a Black Mom
Virtual Events Calendar July 2020
Can I Tell My Friends I Don’t Want to Care For Their Child in The Event of Their Death?
Camp Mom: How to Entertain the Kids Without Electronics This Summer
No camp? No problem! Find 10 easy ways busy moms can take the sting out of a pandemic-interrupted summer without tons of screen time.
Making Kids Feel Safe in a Scary World
The world isn’t always sunshine and rainbows. Sometimes it can feel like a really scary place, especially for kids. Here are some lessons we can teach our kids to help them feel safe when the world feels scary.
Midwest Micro-cations to Take This Summer
COVID-19 put all the much-anticipated summer vacations on hold but you can still enjoy some family fun and travel with these Midwest micro-cations ideas.