TABLE OF CONTENTS
Couples Who Split Child Care Have Better Relationships, Study Finds
DSO’s Kid-Tailored Shows, Super Ewan’s Quest to Help the Homeless, Local Girls Who Sing and Dream Big, Born Yoga for Kids in Birmingham
Read It: Freaky Fun Halloween Reads, Make It: Toilet Paper Tube Mummies, Eat It: Classic Pizza from Cloverleaf, Watch It: Remakes of Oldies But Goodies
Benefits of Delaying Baby’s First Bath, Fixing Your Teen’s Funky Feet Issue
Out & About
Calendar October 2015
Toronto for Culture and Family Fun
Raising a Family in Detroit
What are the pros and cons of raising your family in Detroit? A local mom weighs in.
SPECIAL NEEDS SECTION
Cool Invention by a Canton Kid with Autism, Special Needs ‘Fidgets’ by Southfield Toy Business, RJ’S Place Opens First Michigan Location, Support for Down Syndrome
SPECIAL NEEDS FEATURES
Hope in Blogging
For some moms, sharing their struggles on social media is an unexpected source of comfort.
A Special Kid’s Best Friend
Not just for the blind anymore, service dogs help with diabetes, autism, allergies and more.
Meet a local uncle-niece team who both survived childhood cancer – and now help other kids as doctors at the same hospital.
- How to Wean Your Baby from Breastfeeding
- Seizures and Kids: What Parents Need to Know
- Seizure Treatment Success Story
- Tips to Get Your Kids Active – and Loving It
- Finding the Right Fitness Club for Your Family
- Tips for Raising ‘Science Smart’ Kids
- Top 10 Things to Do at the Michigan Science Center
- Learning Through Play with Toytopia