Winnie the Pooh must gather all his friends in the Hundred Acre Wood for his most harrowing journey yet — a musical theater act coming to town this year.
Step into the buzzing world of the Hundred Acre Wood and meet Winnie and his friends as life-size puppets. The Sherman Brothers’ classic Grammy Award-winning musical (with further songs by A.A. Milne) provides the backdrop to a tale filled with the bumbling charm and paradoxical wisdom of the beloved bear.
Quick details about Winnie the Pooh
- Address: Macomb Center for the Performing Arts, 44575 Garfield Road, Clinton Township
- Cost: $35-75/per person
Winnie the Pooh runs Jan. 21-22, 2023 in Clinton Township, though the woodland crew will return for a Detroit performance April 28-29, 2023 at the Music Hall.
Tips for families when visiting Winnie the Pooh
- Families can join the “Pooh Crew” for a special shout out and behind the scenes access. It’s free to join; just sign up here.
- Follow the production on Instagram for chances to win fun prizes.
- The Macomb Center for the Performing Arts works hard to accommodate people who use wheelchairs, sign language interpreters and service animals. Learn more about their offerings on the facility page.
Things to do near Winnie the Pooh
- Partridge Creek, the biggest outdoor shopping mall in the area, is located right next to the theater. The mall has many restaurants and shopping options, plus a movie theater.
- If the kids need to burn off some energy before the musical, stop by Urban Air Adventure Park, Top Flight Trampoline and Game Park or SkyZone.
- Just up the street, a trove of snakes, turtles and much, much more reside at The Reptarium. Check the online calendar to find a timeslot open to the public.
Follow Metro Parent on Instagram.