“Here comes Peter Cottontail, hoppin’ down the bunny trail.”
Easter is on its way, which means the Bunny needs treats and basket ideas, and you need some fun new activities to brighten your Easter festivities. Consider this guide your own personal Easter basket, filled with springtime goodies and suggestions for family fun.
We’ve rounded up some adorable children’s books, including biblical picks that teach your kids the reason for the season. We’ve also included all things bunny (chocolate bunnies, bunny treats and crafts, bunny books, the list goes on!)
Whether you’re on the hunt for the best place to take photos with the Easter Bunny or need a creative dessert to bring to Easter dinner, we have some great suggestions your family will love.
Enjoy these adorable Easter books, simple crafts and basket ideas, and delicious recipes and desserts. Hoppy Easter!
Looking for more spring activities? Check out our guide to Things to Do With Kids This Spring.
Easter Activities & Egg Hunts
Find egg-citing Easter egg hunts and photo ops with the Bunny near you in our round up of Family Easter Events in Metro Detroit and Ann Arbor. If you’re looking for some more relaxed activities you can do at home, keep reading!
- Family Easter Events and Egg Hunts in Metro Detroit and Ann Arbor
- Non-Candy Items for Your Kid’s Easter Basket
- Easter Books for Kids of All Ages
- Watch This, Do That: Hop
Crafting handmade decorations is fun for any holiday, but when dye and eggs are involved, things can get messy. These craft ideas are adorable, easy and fun, but with a little less mess than traditional Easter egg dyeing
- Eggless Easter Crafts to Make
- Egg and Bunny Crafts for Kids
- Make Minecraft Easter Eggs
- Create Your Own Easter Basket
- Super Adorable Bunny Crafts (Arty Crafty Kids)
We all know that Easter candy is the star of any basket, but that doesn’t mean you need to settle for foil-wrapped chocolates and marshmallow chicks that will harden before they’re opened. Get creative in the kitchen with these cute treat ideas the kids will love learning to make.
- Creative Easter Treats to Make with Your Family
- 8 Adorable Bunny Treats
- Make Homemade Easter Candy
- Recreate Hilton Chicago’s Carrot Cake Pops (Chicago Parent)
- 19 Peeps Hacks That Will Change the Way You Eat Them (Delish)
Follow Metro Parent on Instagram.