You can find so many fun and educational things to do with kids in Dearborn. Whether you’re visiting Henry Ford Museum of American Innovation, Greenfield Village, Dearborn Historical Museum, Arab American National Museum, the beautiful parks or cool inside spots, expect to discover something to fit everyone’s interests.
Check out the list below for some indoor play places for kids near Dearborn.
- Address: 36901 Warren Road, Westland
- Cost: $18-$20/all-day jump, $16-$18/two-hour jump, $14-$16/one-hour jump; Ages 5 and under get to jump at a discounted rate of $5
Enjoy wall-to-wall trampolines, decibel basketball slam, an Olympic-grade pit, 200-foot obstacle course and much more. Music and movement merge at this local chain full of bouncing fun. Walk-ins and open jumps are available. Although there isn’t an age limit to participate, AirTime suggests it’s for ages 18 months or older.
- Address: 26450 Ford Road, Dearborn Heights
- Cost: $13/ages 2 and up, $8/ages 1 year-23 months, free/under 1 and adults
This allergy- and eco-friendly dinosaur-themed playscape offers a jungle gym with slides and other obstacles, plus a soft-play area for babies and toddlers. Stop by during the day or plan your next party. There is a two-hour play time limit on weekends and holidays.
- Address: 3901 Christopher St., Hamtramck
- Cost: $130-plus/lane (includes 1-10 guests)
Check out Michigan’s first Fowling Warehouse, which opened in December 2014. Book a party or drop in for open play to try your hand at the football-meets-bowling game of fowling. Kids must be at least 10 to play.
- Address: 13939 Michigan Ave., Dearborn
- Cost: $15.99/ages 2 and up, $10.99/ages 23 months-1 year, free/under 1 and adults
Check out the 10,000-square-foot facility with multi-level, soft-play climbing structures. There’s also an area specifically for little ones, a Lite-Brite, light gallery, coloring corner and sensory boards. There is a three-hour play limit. Walk-ins are welcome.
- Address: 30090 Plymouth Road, Livonia
- Cost: $39.99/platinum ticket, $29.99/ultimate ticket, $22.99/deluxe ticket, $16.49/basic attractions ticket, $11.99/ages 5 and under; Parent tickets are half the price of the child ticket
This large-scale indoor trampoline park is complete with dodgeball, slam dunk zone, sky rider, bumper cars, climbing wall, ropes course, basic trampolines, tubes indoor playground and more. There are open-play hours seven days a week.
- Address: 8044 N. Middlebelt Road, Westland
- Cost: $13-$15/child for general admission, $20-$50/pottery
The play area has jungle gyms, ball pits and trampolines. There’s also a pottery painting room. The food menu offers a variety of kid-friendly eats, including pizza, chicken nuggets, salad trays, veggie and fruit platters, breadsticks and more. Also, birthday parties and memberships are available.
Follow Metro Parent on Instagram.