Since Michigan weather tends to be unpredictable, you can choose a fun, indoor spot to spend the day with your kids. Check out the list below for some indoor play places for kids in Sterling Heights.
- Address: 39080 Van Dyke Ave., Sterling Heights
- Cost: $15/child
This inflatables spot has eight great bounce houses including an obstacle course and a large slide. They also have an arcade and two free cheese pizza slices per person Mondays-Fridays from noon-5 p.m. Also, a great spot for birthday parties.
- Address: 13745 Lakeside Circle, Sterling Heights
- Cost: $19-plus/all you can play
Try console games, basketball, skeeball and more to win tickets for prizes. Instead of getting tokens for their games like they used to do in the past, this spot offers visitors reloadable cards to make playing easy for kids. Their food options include pizza, cheesy bread, French fries, wings, salads and desserts. They also offer Sensory Sensitive Sundays on the first Sunday every month for children with autism of sensory sensitivities.
- Address: Lakeside Mall, 14600 Lakeside Circle, Sterling Heights
- Cost: $13/All-day bounce pass, $5/Big game pass
Bring your kids out to Lakeside Mall to enjoy 10,000 square-foot of inflatable fun and play the latest and greatest arcade games. There is a giant pool table with soccer balls for the pool balls, along with cornhole and other interactive games. This spot is great for birthday parties, too.
- Address: 39337 Mound Road, Sterling Heights
- Cost: Walk-ins: $7/child, $3/adult; Memberships: $45/month
This play place is a recreational, educational and therapeutic facility is open to all ages, all special needs and all cognitive levels. There’s an art room, a computer cafe, parent bistro, Lego castle, rock wall, bounce house, calming room, haircut hut, laser light chalk room, swing central and reading fort. If you decide to become a member, you will receive unlimited admission to the play area, one free haircut and a family pizza dinner.
- Address: 44855 Hayes Road, Sterling Heights
- Cost: $16-$30/general admission, $5-$20/junior jumper (ages 5 and under)
Take flight on the trampolines at this fun adventure park. Other attractions include slam dunk, dodgeball, airbag, toddler park and an arcade. Choose from a one-hour pass, one-and-a-half-hour pass, two-hour pass or an all-day pass. The toddler park is great for ages 5 and under.
- Address: 12050 Hall Road, Sterling Heights
- Cost: $39.99/platinum ticket, $29.99/ultimate ticket, $22.99/deluxe ticket, $11.99/ages 5 and under; Parent tickets are half the price of the child ticket
Enjoy this large-scale indoor trampoline park that features a runway (tumble track), wipeout, adventure hub, dropzone, sky rider, ropes course, climbing wall, warrior course, battle beam, prozone performance trampolines, tubes playground and much more. There are open-play hours seven days a week so you can drop-in when you have time to spend. If you need to refuel, head to their cafe area.
- Address: 43680 Van Dyke Ave., Sterling Heights
- Cost: $10/glo golf, $9, fly zone, laser tag, trampolines, bumper cars and the Ninja Zone Jr.
At this amusement center, you can enjoy glo golf, laser tag, bumper cars and the adventure area. Test your skills in the arcade, as well. There is so much to do here. Be sure to keep an eye out for their monthly and holiday events and unlimited nights.
Follow Metro Parent on Instagram.