Here, find four eateries in Metro Detroit and Ann Arbor that are offering carryout for the New Year.
- Address: 1701 Trumbull, Detroit
- Cost: $130
Your holiday and New Year’s appetizer and dessert menus are covered with this spot’s Holiday Sweets & Treats package. Choose from cheese and charcuterie boards from Folk and different desserts by Amanda. Pick up Dec. 24 or 31.
- Address: 1426 Bagley St., Detroit
- Cost: Contact for details
Offers New Year’s Eve dinner and New Year’s Day brunch options. Add on adult beverages for an additional charge.
- Address: 8044 Kercheval, Suite 1B, Detroit
- Pricing: $75-$100/charcuterie; meat priced by pound
Start your meal with a charcuterie board and finish it with rib roast, beef tenderloin, duck and more. Order by Dec. 17 and pick up by Dec. 20-23 for the holidays. Holiday carryout is also available.
- Address: 2501 Jackson Ave., Ann Arbor
- Cost: $75/2 people, $140/4 people
Entree options include Ozark Trails smoked peppered ham, whole pit-smoked Amish chicken or wild rice-stuffed Delicata squash. Pick from four sides and two desserts. Add a bottle of wine for 30% off.
This post was originally published in 2020 and is updated regularly.
Follow Metro Parent on Instagram.