If your 3-year-old loves dancing to “Elmo’s Song” in front of the TV, imagine how much fun she’d have showing off her moves with the lovable little monster in person.
Kids will have the chance to do just that soon as Sesame Street Live returns to Detroit with a show that encourages everyone to get up and dance.
Sesame Street Live: Let’s Dance! will swing through the Fox Theatre from Jan. 20-Feb. 7, 2016. Hosted by two live performers, the show will feature Elmo, Cookie Monster, Abby Cadabby and more favorite Sesame Street friends who will invite guests of all ages to join in on dances and songs.
The performance schedule is as follows:
- 11 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 20
- 11 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 21
- 11 a.m. and 7 p.m. Friday, Jan. 22
- 10:30 a.m., 2 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 23
- 10:30 a.m., 2 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 24
- 11 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 26
- 11 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 27
- 11 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 28
- 11 a.m. and 7 p.m. Friday, Jan. 29 (family night)
- 10:30 a.m., 2 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 30
- 10:30 a.m., 2 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 31
- 11 a.m. and 7 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 4 (family night)
- 11 a.m. and 7 p.m. Friday, Feb. 5 (family night)
- 10:30 a.m., 2 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 6
- 10:30 a.m. and 2 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 7
Tickets are priced at $15, $25, $35 or $65 and can be purchased online through Olympia Entertainment, the Fox Theatre and Joe Louis Arena box offices, Hockeytown Authentics in Troy (no service charge), all Ticketmaster locations or at ticketmaster.com.
On select “Family Night” performances, all seats are offered at just $10 each. For an extra special experience, consider the Sunny Seats package including premium seating and a pre-show meet-and-greet with two Sesame Street Live friends.
Get the scoop on Sesame Street Live: Let’s Dance! in the Metro Parent calendar, where you’ll find address, contact info and more.